Do I need my Air Ducts Cleaned?
If you are concerned about the health of your home and what may be trapped inside your air ducts, call SERVPRO of Champions/1960 today! We can help you reduce the dirt and allergens in your home for a healthier environment for you and your family.
There are a few questions you can ask yourself to see if your home is due for a cleaning?
- Does anyone in the house have allergies, asthma or other breathing problems?
- Does anyone in your family suffer from headaches, nasal congestion or other sinus problems at night or in the morning?
- Is there a smoker in your house?
- Do you have dogs, cats or other pets?
- Do you notice “musty” or “stale” odors when the furnace runs?
If you find yourself answering yes to some of these questions, give SERVPRO Champions/1960 a call!
Long lengths of air hose with special 360 degree high velocity nozzles are connected to the compressor and ‘snaked’ through the entire duct system, dislodging debris that has accumulated on inner duct surfaces. Sometimes we use manual brushes or rotating power brushes if necessary. SERVPRO goes the extra mile to make sure we get everything cleaned out.
Once your duct system has been cleaned, we reseal all access holes and your ducts are returned to “like new” condition, "Like it never even happened."